This post is for all the Naruto fans who are struggling to find a good game for Android. Although there are many Naruto related games available on Playstore but they are nowhere near to the real experience like Ultimate Ninja Storm Series for Playstation, XBox and PC. However, in this article, we will tell you the complete steps to play the one of the best Naruto Game on your Android device. This game is titled “Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact” which was originally released for Playstation Portable (PSP). In this article, we have mentioned the steps to play this brilliant game on your Android device.
To play Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact on Android, follow the steps below:
- Download PPSSPP from Playstore. This application is completely free and is a PSP emulator for Android.
- Download the PSP ISO From the Link Below.
[Locker] The locker [id=1430] doesn't exist or the default lockers were deleted.
- Now, extract the ISO file from the Downloaded ZIP file to your Mobile. If you are downloading this on your PC then you can extract the ISO file from the ZIP file on your PC and then copy it to your Android phone. If you’re directly downloading it on your Android device then simply extract the ISO file from the downloaded ZIP file on your Phone.
- Now, open PPSSPP App on your Android device and browse and select the ISO file of the game. It should look something like this:
- Select the ISO and it will automatically run on your Device.
- Please Note: The performance of the game depends upon your Hardware’s capability. We recommend that your Android device should have minimum 2GB of RAM, A Quad Core Processor and a decent GPU. You can tweak the settings according to your device through the “Settings”.
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA IMPACT ANDROID SCREENSHOTS
Here are few screenshots of the game running on RedmiÂ 3S Prime.