Alvin and the Chipmunks is a 2007 movie that became one of the best selling in 2008, the movie featured the star actor “Alvin” who was visited by some singing Chipmunks.Ever since the movie was released, chipmunkâ€™s song version has been growing to become popular and many people always love to listen to tracks in the chipmunk version.It is nearly impossible to sing with the natural voice in this version, but thanks to technology which has brought about the possibly of twisting songs the way you want it. Many artistes nowadays use technology to mix songs in the studio instead of the usual format of using instruments.
Audacity is Â a free software that could allow you to transform any sound track of choice to chipmunk versions.
Here is the short tutorial on how to transform songs to chipmunkâ€™s version
What you need
- Audacity software (Follow this link to download a copy)
- The song track you will like to transform
- Open Audacity
- Import the track of choice from your computer into the Audacity program
- Click File > Import > Audio
- Your screen should look this way when the file has finally been imported.
- In the toolbar, click on “generate” you will see a drop menu where you will have to choose “Change pitch“.
- After you have change the pitch, you can play a test copy on the Audacity to see if you are OK with the song generated, if not, you can go ahead to test each pitches till you get something pleasant for the chipmunk version.
That is all; the tutorial is very simple and direct.
Author Bio :Olukunle Moses blogs at www.iTechWit.com, where he shares all about Apple.