Microsoft announced months back that they are working on the Android and iOs version of their popular voice assistant Cortana. Now the big news is, the Beta version of Cortana for Android has been leaked and is now spreading on the web. Here are the steps to Install Cortana on your Android device:
- Download Cortana fromÂ Here.
- Run the .apk file and Install it on your Android Device.
- After the Installation, open Cortana from the Menu.
- Cortana will brief you with it’s features and your preferences and what you can do with it.
- You will need a Microsoft account to sign in. Use your Microsoft Account to sign in Cortana and then you can proceed further as it will take you to the Cortana home screen.
- You can set reminders, alarms or ask Cortana to do your job using voice commands. You can get various set of commands from Internet according to your needs.
This is a Beta version so we don’t expect this one to be perfectly running. However, if you’re a fan of Cortana then you can surely try it for a while.