Sometimes, we may need an urgency to convert PDF documents into image files either for sending them through applications like WhatsApp or for any other specific use. Although there are many 3rd part applications which convert PDF into Image Formats but it can also be done if you have Adobe Photoshop installed on your PC in just a minute. Follow these simple steps to convert PDF to Image formats such as JPG, PNG or any other.
- Right click your PDF file and open it in “Adobe Photoshop”.
- Adobe Photoshop will open and will show you to select the pages to import. If your PDF file has more than 1 page, you may need to press Ctrl+Left Mouse click and select all the pages you need to convert in the Image formats. Click OK button.
- All the pages from your PDF will open separately in Adobe Photoshop in different windows.
- Now you can simply Go to “File -> Save As” and save that opened page in any Image format.
- You will need to save each page separately one by one.
This is a pretty useful method if you have a PDF file with very few pages and only need to convert specific pages to Image formats. If you want to convert mass pages into Image formats, you can download a 3rd Part application software.