Someone mailed us and asked how to delete your Google Plus account. If you are too much concerned about your privacy and Google indexes your Google+ account and you may not like your name appearing in Google Search results, you may like to delete your Google+ account, Well, its quite simple and the steps to Delete only your Google Plus account are as follows:
- Login to your Google Account/Google Plus Account.
- Go to https://www.google.com/settings/
- Click on “Delete profile and remove associated Google+ features”.
- Select “Delete Google+ Content”.
- Select the checkbox and click on “Remove Selected services.”
Using similar procedure, you can also close your entire Google Account. You can create your Google Plus account again at anytime.