Tinder is one of the most popular Dating app available on iOs and Android which allows users to find their matches according to their preferences. The free version of Tinder allows users to find matches nearby to their location. That means, you’ll be able to see matches from the people living near your location. The free version of Tinder doesn’t allow you to change your location to any other for more matches however we have a small trick for you which will easily help you to find your matches from any part of the world without paying extra money to Tinder.
Tinder uses your GPS to find matches and hence if you can spoof your GPS location, you can get this thing done. Kindly follow the steps below to Spoof your location on Tinder:
- Download Fake GPS Location app from Playstore. Trust me, we have tested many Location spoofing apps but this one works like a charm.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Once your App is Installed, open the app.
- Now, a Map will be displayed in the App. Select your desired location (where your would like to find your matches on Tinder) by dragging the map. Make sure that the desired location in in the center of the map (where that orange colored icon is fixed.).
- Now click on “Set Location” and your location is now Spoofed.
- You can run your Tinder application and it will show your matches from the location you’ve selected in “Fake GPS” App.
- To change your location, simply back to Fake GPS app, click Stop, select another location the way you’ve selected above.
NOTE: In order to Spoof your location on iOS, you will need to Jailbreak your OS and download any Location Spoofing app from iTunes.
As of 15th November 2015, this Fake GPS app is working with Tinder. Kindly report to us if the app isn’t working so that we can provide you with an alternative.