These days, most of the Android applications and games consists of too many ads which is quite frustrating for the user. While some of them can be turned off by using the application on Airplane mode but there are applications and games such as Clash of Clans or Graal Era which require Internet for the play. Lucky Patcher app is an android application which can remove ads, modify application permissions, Â bypass premium applications license verification, and do much more. You can also hack in-app purchases without paying anything in games such as clash of clans or Graal Era.
How to Use Lucky Patcher App
To use Lucky Patcher APK , you need to have a rooted android device. Once you’ve rooted your device, follow the Instructions below:
- Download Â Lucky Patcher APK from the link provided below.
Lucky Patcher Apk Free DownloadÂ
- Once you’ve got the Lucky Patcher APK, Install it on your android device.
- Now, open Lucky Patcher and grant Root Access to your android device.
- Either close or Minimize the Lucky Patcher App and open the desired application in which you want to hack the in-app purchases or want to remove ads.
- Go to the store section of your desired app and try to buy anything. Once you’ll do this, lucky patcher window will open automatically.
- It will show you “Do you want to try to get this app for free?”. Click on “Yes”.
- Your application is now hacked. If your desired app is supported by Lucky Patcher, it will be successfully patched and your file will start downloading.
NOTE: If the above steps are not working, proceed to the steps below for advanced patching of your app.
- Open Lucky Patcher App and search for Google Play Store.
- Select “Open Menu of Patches”. It’ll show you various lucky patcher custom patches such as clash of clash lucky patcher, graal era lucky patcher, google playstore lucky patcher etc.
- Select Playstore and then it’ll show you a warning message with “It is a system app”. Select “Ok”.
- Now, select “Custom Patches” and select “support.Inapp.LVL.android.vending” and click on Apply.
- Restart your Android device and then follow again from Step 1 to Step 7.
You should also remember that you need to download Lucky Patcher Latest Version to avoid any issues. The latest version available is Â Lucky Patcher APK v6.0.1 which can be downloaded from the link provided above in this article.
Changes in Lucky Patcher v6.0.1
- Added option for auto-launch for enabled app from widget “App disabler”.
- Custom patches updated with list of more patches
- New Translations.
- Many bugs fixed
How to Use Lucky Patcher App without Rooting your Device
You can use Lucky Patcher App without rooting your device, but for this you will need to uninstall the current App and reinstall your application with a patched APK. To create a modified APK of your application, follow the steps below:
- While you’re in the Step 9, when you’ll select the “Open Menu of Patches”, you’ll see list of your applications. Now, select your application and click “Create Modified APK File”.
- Now, if custom patch is available for that App, you can click on it as mentioned in the above steps. .If it is not available, click Â on”APKÂ rebuilded for InApp and LVL emulation”.
- Click on “Rebuild the App”.
- If it shows you Pattern Success, click on “Go to file”.
- It will take you to the patched APK file of your app. Select your file and click “Uninstall and Install”.
- Once you’ve Uninstalled the app, you can click “Install” app from the menu in the above step.
- Your application is now patched without rooting your device.
There are lots of Lucky Patcher Custom Patches available so you can search for a patch for your game. If you’re facing any issues while using this tutorial, kindly post in the comments below.